1) If you live abroad and have a representative in the Philippines, such as a trusted relative or friend, you can obtain a notarized Special Power of Attorney (S.P.A.) from the Philippine Consulate or Embassy in your country of residence, and designate that person to represent you in purchasing a unit at Linmarr Towers.
2) If you live abroad and do not have a representative in the Philippines, you may browse through our
website to know more about the available units, call us, or send us an inquiry, and we will reply to your
questions the best we can. If you prefer, reservations and purchases can be made in your absence. We can
send you the documents needed to be signed and you will send them back together with your payment and all
the required documents listed above. You can also make an appointment with us the next time you visit the
Note: For notarization overseas, you will need to provide us a Certification from a Philippine Consulate
or Embassy that the Notary Public/Lawyer being used is duly authorized to administer oath.
3) All payments can be made via wire transfer, cheques drawn on Philippine banks, or cash.
4) For more information and details about the documents and forms on this page please visit Resources-Downloads.
5) To view a step-by-step print format, please follow this link Purchasing Guideline and Requirements (PDF file).
Useful Davao real estate links:
Davao Real Estate Guide and Tips
Tips and guide to owning real estate in Davao City, Philippines. Your guide to doing it right!
Buying a Home
You want to live in the nicest home that you can afford. And you want to have enough money to buy the things you need
and live the lifestyle you choose. You can achieve both of these by planning carefully and getting the right advice.
Building Your Team
You make the entire process of finding and buying a home in Davao much more enjoyable by simply
surrounding yourself with a team of experienced home-buying specialists
Searching for your New Home
The first step to choosing a home is to find homes for sale in Davao. Today you have more house-hunting resources
than ever before at your command.
Buying a Condo
When you hear "condominium," your first image may be of a luxury high-rise in a big city. However, a condominium is not a
type of building, but a type of property ownership.